Play / pause
Basic Listening Lesson #03
小测验 – 查看问题
1. What types of movies does this person like?
Action and drama
Drama and science fiction
Suspense and horror
Western and horror
2. Choose one type of movie this person dislikes?
3. Why does this person not like horror movies?
Stupid and childish
Predictable and obvious
4. How does the person asking the questions think about horror movies?
1. Drama and science fiction
3. Stupid and childish
A: "What type of movies do you like?"
B: "I like all sorts of movies, primarily drama and science fiction."
A: "That's an interesting combination. How about western movies?"
B: "Western and horror are the two types of movies I don't care for."
A: "Why don't you like horror? They're entertaining."
B: "Some are entertaining, but I find most of them stupid and childish. For example, I don't understand why a person always goes into the house alone when something is suspicious."
A: "Ha ha. I know what you mean. But it's just a movie. They need for the characters to do that."