Play / pause
Basic Listening Lesson #02
小测验 – 查看问题
1. What day are they planning on seeing a movie?
2. When is the new movie supposed to come out?
3. What do they plan on doing before the movie?
4. Where do they plan on meeting?
In front of the movie theater
In front of McDonalds
In front of Tower Records
In front of the subway entrance
3. Eat Lunch
4. In front of Tower Records
A: "What should we do this Saturday?"
B: "Rocky six is suppose to come out this Friday."
A: "Yeah, but I don't know if it is going to be any good."
B: "The only reason I want to see it is because I have seen the previous five."
A: "True. Ok. Let's see it this Saturday."
B: "How about we hook up for lunch at 12:00, and then go see the movie afterwards."
A: "Sounds like a plan. Let's meet in front of Tower Records at 12:00."